Making your makeup last in summers can become one of the biggest concerns especially for all the girls who cannot give up on makeup. Keeping in mind your makeup related woes we have come up with 10 tips to make your makeup sweat-proof.
1. Before you start with doing your makeup spritz some makeup setting spray all over your face and neck in order to make your face sweat proof. Also, don’t forget to spritz on some more after you are done with your makeup.
Image Source: lionesse
2. Whether you have oily or dry skin, primer is a must in summers if you want your makeup to last longer. Silicone-based primers are the best if you want to make your makeup sweat-proof. The foundation clings onto the primer and does not slip from its place even when you sweat.
Image Source: cdnds
3. If you decide to put makeup on your eyes, then don’t forgo your eyes when it comes to using a primer. Putting on an eye primer before applying any eye makeup will ensure that your makeup lasts all day, doesn’t crease and the colours look vibrant.
Image Source: squarespace
4. When it comes to your eyebrows instead of using a cream or powder based product, use one that is wax based. This way you can be sure that the product is going to last all day and you won’t have smudged eyebrows.
Image Source: srbijadanas
5. When it comes to foundation, a better idea would be to use a water-based foundation or a bb cream as these are lighter on the skin as compared to the normal foundation. Use a beauty blender to blend the foundation or the bb cream on your face and neck. Just apply a very thin layer of foundation on your face. You can cover ant spots with a concealer.
Image Source: tinytouchups
6. After you are done applying your foundation, use a large fluffy brush to apply powder on your t-zone and the areas which may get a little oily. Apply the powder with a light hand; don’t drag or swipe.
Image Source: advicefromatwentysomething
7. If you don’t want to take any chances with your eyeliner, then opt for a long lasting gel eyeliner instead. As compared to liquid liners, gel liners are comparatively easy to apply and lasts for a very long time. Maybelline has one of the most affordable gel liners which lasts for up to 24 hours, you can try that one.
Image Source: nashasworld
8. Use a cream blush or cheek tint instead of a powder blush as these look more natural and doesn’t fade away with the sweat. If your skin is dry, then use the cream blush and for oily skin cheek tints are perfect.
Image Source: ytimg
9. In order to stop your under-eye concealer from getting creased up when you sweat, apply some translucent powder on your under eye area.
Image Source: xovain
10. Use a waterproof mascara. Mascara is one such product that most of the girls would never want to give up. It is also one of the perfect eye makeup product which doesn’t really shows up but does its job really well. But for summers, you must always pick a water-proof formula instead of the normal one.