It might sound a little weird, fennel tea has numerous health benefits for your body.
Fennel seeds can easily be found in every Indian kitchen. And the tea prepared from it is not only tasteful but is also extremely beneficial for doing wonders to your body.
The fennel tea is enriched with various antioxidants, amino acids, vitamin A, B-complex, C and D. It is mainly used to enhance stamina, treat snake & insect bites, and promote longevity in athletes in India.
How to make Fennel Tea
Image Source: blogspot
Step 1: Take 1-2 tablespoons of fennel seeds and crush them.
Step 2: Now put the crushed seeds into a large mug and fill it with hot water.
Step 3: Then cover the mug with a lid and let it steep for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Strain the tea into another mug and add 1 teaspoon of honey to enhance its taste.
Benefits of drinking Fennel Tea everyday
Now let’s discuss about some of the many amazing health benefits of fennel tea.
1. It is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties in treating the gastrointestinal issues and improving your digestive system.
2. It helps in preventing the excess buildup of mucous in the respiratory system, cleanses the bronchial passage and effectively keeps respiratory disorders at bay.
Image Source: biology-questions-and-answers
3. It promotes a healthy heart. It is a great source of potassium that helps to control the blood pressure and hypertension.
4. It helps to cope with menstrual pain, as it relaxes the uterine muscles that are the main cause of the pain.
Image Source: wordpress
5. It promotes gum health because of its great antimicrobial properties.
6. It has amazing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that are great for enhancing the immunity system.
Image Source: biorgana
7. It acts as an effective laxative for killing internal parasites in your body, and it also effectively helps in flushing them out.
8. It helps in relieving arthritis pain due to the presence of superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant that reduces inflammation in the joints.
Image Source: health
9. It is enriched with vitamin C that is effective in improving your vision. You can either use it as an eye drop or as a compress.
10. Fennel seeds exhibit the properties of being anti-inflammatory in nature, which helps your skin to flush out the excess liquids and oils from it, that might lead to acne.
Image Source: remediesforme
An inexpensive and truly nutritious method to improve your overall health, possessing a bounty of fitness benefits. What else could one possibly want? Try it to compensate somewhere in your daily routine and experience the amazing results in just a few days.