Just because the temperature is very high and the scorching heat is making it too difficult to do anything at all doesn’t mean that you have to give up on your regular workout routine. But in order to make your workout routine, more summer friendly add these little tips to your exercise routine so that you are at more comfort during the workout.
1. Since the mercury is soaring up high, so when you are picking up workout clothes especially tops always go for well-fitted tank tops. You can pick them in different colours but make sure that the material you choose is breathable and will keep your body cool during the workout. Also, avoid wearing tops and tees which are oversized or very frumpy.
Image Source: greatist
2. If experts are to be believed, you must wear light coloured, light wear and loose fitted clothes which are seamless. Steer clear off dark coloured clothes as these absorb heat making you feel hotter. On the other hand, light coloured clothes reflect heat thus keep you cool.
Image Source: favim
3. Many women are not sure of the reason that why is it so important to wear a sports bra while exercising. Most of the exercises you do, especially cardio involve a lot of movement and in order to provide ample amount of support to your breasts, you must wear a well-fitted sports bra. These bras provide you with the much-needed comfort and ventilation while exercising.
Image Source: razorfine
4. Your hair falling over you face while you exercise is one of the things you totally want to avoid. In order to do that, you can either style your hair in such a way that they stay off your face or you can also wear a headband for the same. The headband will not only keep the hair off your face but will also absorb the sweat as well.
Image Source: gadgetreview
5. When you exercise, you lose a lot of water from your body in the form of sweat. Not only water but you lose a lot of salts as well. So in order to maintain the balance of water in your body, you must keep drinking enough water to keep yourself hydrated and in order to replenish the lost water and salt content in your body.
Image Source: womenshealthmag
6. If you like to go to a park or to your terrace for your workout session, then keep a check on your timing as well. Avoid the time slot of 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, as the sun is the most unforgivable during these hours. Early morning or late evening is the best time for outdoor workout sessions.
Image Source: watchfit
7. No matter at what time you are going for your outdoor workout you cannot skip the sunscreen. So before you head out to start your exercise make sure to slather your entire body with a high SPF sunscreen.