This 30-year old actress looks like a princess straight out of fairy tale. With looks so deceptive, she can easily pass off as a 22-year old college girl. Whenever she walks on the red carpet, it is nearly impossible to keep your eyes off her. Her petite lips, doe eyes and flawless skin demands attention. Particularly her lips we’re envious off. And the way she wears lipstick is just beyond awesome. Here are the 7 lipstick lessons we can take from Aditi Rao Hydari
1. Bright eye makeup with coquettish fuschia lips cannot be overlooked. The prime rule is to highlight either of your lips or eyes. Both eye makeup and a bright red lipstick just don’t go together.
2. Bare Your Eyes and Wear Crimson Red. Look at those eyes! Not a peck of makeup and they’re saying a lot more than they should. Now you get the magic of a red lipstick?
3. Thick brows with bare eye makeup can sometimes land you up in the limelight. The rosebud lipstick is perfectly going with her ethnic attire.
4. Bright colours are not always a bad idea. Who says? Our very own Aditi Rao Hydari. A right shade will never make your face washed out.
5. Dewy makeup and a bold shade of lipstick. You can look all angelic even in the vampy bold lipstick colours.
6. A winged eyeliner and a perfect nude lipstick is all you need to set the stage on fire.
7. Bare, bright eyes with soft rose-tinted lips. Who says you need to be loud to catch some attention?