This situation comes in the life of almost all of us where we meet that one person that makes us go weak in our knees. His one glance is enough to give us goose bumps. But what next? Is that all you want? Certainly not. Sometimes even the cupid needs your help to aim in the right direction and as they say, love favours the brave. So make the first move and let him realize how special he is to you. Here are some of the tips that you must keep in mind if you want your crush to fall in love with you.
1. Make them notice you- Approaching your crush for the first time can be very gruelling. But before approaching your crush out of nowhere, it is better if you make them notice you first. Do things to make him notice you. A lot of people do this mistake of pouring their heart out to their crush the very first time they meet them, which does not always work in their favour. Create mystery and things will work in your favour.
2. Establish chemistry- Once you are done with getting the attention of your crush the next step is to establish chemistry between the two of you. Even at this point don’t make them realize that you have fallen head over heels for them, instead, make them believe that they are falling for you.
Image Source: barenakedlife
3. Start a conversation- Once you have sent enough signals to your crush, it is time to break the ice by starting a conversation. Start with a casual conversation like asking him for notes or ask him to help you with your assignments.
Image Source: cloudfront
4. Be flirty- When done correctly, flirting can really help you with taking your budding relationship to a new level. At first, you may find it a little awkward, but if you want things to move ahead in the right direction you have to take the plunge. Say cute things to your crush in the middle of a conversation or compliment them. But make sure to give compliments that are genuine and does not sound OTT.
Image Source: hercampus
5. Look for common links- Find interests or hobbies that you have in common or can relate to. It can be anything from football to concerts to your favorite restaurant. Even if you don’t have common interests, you can also fake it a little (all is fair in love and war). Just pretend that you too are interested in the same things. But be sure to do some research in advance or you might just end up ruining everything up until now.
Image Source: charlesknoxphoto
6. Don’t try too hard- Though you want to make all possible efforts in order to make your crush fall in love with you, trying too hard may portray you in a bad light. You want to express your love but you don’t want to appear desperate.
Image Source: greatist
7. Make friends with his friends- This is a foolproof plan if you want to get close or want to know about your crush more deeply. For example, if your crush’s friend is in your class or works at your workplace, try to talk to them. But don’t get too involved with them or you may end up sending them wrong signals. Just keep your conversations casual and healthy. By being familiar with their friends, can amp up the chances of meeting your crush more often.
Image Source: mobe
8. Wear a nice fragrance- It is always nice to smell good when your crush is around. A good fragrance can help you attract your crush as the smell of your body can highly influence the brain of the other individual. But make sure not to pour the whole bottle on yourself. Just a few whiffs at the right places such as your neck, wrist and shoulders will do the needful.
Image Source: trend2wear
9. Confidence is the key- No one can resist a girl who is extremely confident and comfortable in her own skin and does not believe in faking it to impress others.