As compared to men, women have to deal with a lot of health-related conditions such as menstruation, obesity, menopause, irregular periods, anaemia and acne to name a few. Since women form the foundation of our society as they are the ones who bring a new life to the world, it is of utmost importance that their health is also taken care of. Today we are going to discuss some of the Ayurvedic remedies which work wonder for treating some of the most common women ceric health issues.
1. Menstruation- Many women experience nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and vomiting during their periods or menstruation. These problems are way too common and a majority of women go through these harrowing symptoms each month. The most common Ayurvedic concoctions recommended for this is Sundari Kalp which helps in the cleansing the blood as well as strengthens the reproductive organs. Another Ayurvedic medicine for this problem is Ashokarishtha which is very helpful in reducing inflammation and heavy menstrual flow. In order to avoid premenstrual pain, try to include a lot of fluids in your diet such as soups, fresh juices and water. Try to avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as much as possible. Consume a balanced diet and eat as healthy as possible.
Image Source: vitalhomeremedies
2. Piles- Apart from medications the best way to treat piles is by keeping the excretory tract clean and healthy. The best way to do that is by eating lots of fruits and vegetables as these are high in fibre content, and to drink lots of water in order to flush out all the toxins from the body efficiently. Regular exercising also helps with keeping the bowel movement steady and regular.
Image Source: idiva
Also Read: Hygiene Tips To Keep In Mind During Periods
3. Grey Hair- As per Ayurveda, there are certain things which lead to greying of hair and includes warm showers, anger, sinus and cold problems. The Ayurvedic medicine which can really help you in treating this problem is Mahabhringraj Oil. Massage your scalp and hair with this oil to make them stronger and to prevent the premature greying of hair. Try to keep yourself stress-free and stick to cold showers. For your sinus and cold problems consult a doctor and get it cured.
Image Source: stylecraze
4. Obesity- For women who are dealing with excess weight and obesity Commiphora Mukul or Guggulu and Boerhaavia or Punarnava are the best herbs to try as these help in reducing the weight dramatically. But along with that you also have to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine as well.
Image Source: huffpost
5. Acne- One of the most common as well as the most dreaded skin condition, acne too can be cured with the help of Ayurveda. Ingredients such as sandalwood, cinnamon, neem, turmeric and giloy are known to benefit this condition and provide relief when used over an extended period of time.
Image Source: remediesforme
6. Body Pain And Cramps- As the body starts to age, joint pains, cramps, sprain, backache and arthritis may become a common problem. A medicine named Arth Plus is known to benefit in these conditions greatly. Another medicine which is recommended for women suffering from these problems is Rumartho Gold. Other precautions one can take is to abstain from foods which aggravate the situation, such as pulses. Stress, anger, lack of water and lack of sleep may lead to cramps.
Image Source: huffpost
Also Read: 8 Vaginal Hygiene Rules Every Girl Must Know