We all have eaten the halwa which is the traditional dessert in India. But today we have brought to you a very healthy and unique recipe of Banana Halwa with oats. And the best thing about this recipe is oats combines with the goodness of banana. This recipe is very simple and quick to prepare at home.
Also Read: Apple Halwa Recipe
So, let’s get started with the recipe of Banana Halwa.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed to make Banana Halwa:
• Bananas- 4
• Rolled oats- 2 cups
• Milk- 2 cups
• Ghee- 4 teaspoons
• Sugar – 1 cup
• Dates -1 cup
Now, how to make Banana Halwa:
Also Read: Atta (Whole Wheat Flour) Halwa Recipe
• First, peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl.
• After that remove seeds from the dates and chop them.
• Now, take a wide pan and put the flame on medium.
• Then, heat the ghee in the pan and add rolled oats.
• Sauté them till it becomes aromatic.
• Now, put the flame on low.
• Then, pour 1 cup water with milk and stir.
• Add sugar and dates to the pan.
• Stir till it dissolves completely in the mixture.
• Keep the flame on medium.
• After 2 minutes turn off the flame.
• Now, add the mashed bananas to the pan.
• Then, mix it well with the halwa.
• Garnish it with dry fruits.
• Your Banana Halwa with oats is ready to be served.