Well, I am sure that most of you are aware of the various benefits of shea butter. But, do you know that this amazing natural ingredient is also beneficial for your hair. Yes, it’s true. Shea butter is known as a best health tonic for your mane that can naturally improve the state of your mane. So, to give you a clear picture we have listed some benefits of shea butter for hair.
Have a look!
1. Promotes Hair Growth
Image Source: thehealthsite
Shea butter not only nourishes your scalp but roots too which later helps in reducing hair fall. The vitamin content present in it helps in stimulating hair growth by making your roots stronger.
How to use:
• You can apply shea butter to your scalp in small quantities on a regular basis to make sure that your hair gets proper nourishment for hair growth.
• You can also apply it by combining it with coconut oil and then leaving it overnight.
• Next morning, massage your scalp lightly before washing your mane.
Repeat this remedy twice a week to get desired results.
2. Treats Damaged Mane-One of the Best Benefits of Shea Butter for Hair
Image Source: amazonaws
It is believed that shea butter can effectively repair the damage caused by the hair styling equipment and products. The rich content of vitamin E and A present in shea butter not only helps in keeping your hair nourished but also makes it stronger.
How to use:
• First, take a bowl and mix 2 tablespoons shea butter with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
• Now, apply this blend to your scalp and hair.
• Then, massage your hair for a few minutes.
• After that, cover your hair with a shower cap and let it sit for 30 minutes.
• Then, wash off your hair with mild shampoo.
Also read: Hair Hack: Home Remedies to Dye Your Hair
3. Prevents Environmental Damage
Image Source: shape
Travelling has become inevitable part of our lives these days which mostly takes place in broad daylight. But, do you know that the harmful UV rays of the sun can affect your hair follicles badly? Yes, it’s true. So, it is suggested that you should apply shea butter to your mane as it contains SPF which can protect your mane.
4. Prevents damage Caused by Heating Tools
Image Source: webchutney
With frequent use of styling tools on a regular basis, there are chances that your hair might become dull and dry. So, to prevent that, it is suggested that you should apply shea butter to your mane before styling your hair because it works as a heat protectant and prevents the further damage caused by the heating tools.
Also read: 8 Effective Tips to Get Black Hair at Home
5. Benefits of Shea Butter for Hair includes Soothing Irritated Scalp
If you also have a dry scalp, there are chances it might lead to itchiness. There are a lot of factors that can lead to hair condition like stress, chemical treatments, and pollution. So, prevent this hair condition, one should apply shea butter to their hair to reduce itchiness and inflammation.
How to use:
• First, take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of shea butter.
• Now, add 2 drops of tea tree oil to it.
• Then, apply it to your scalp and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
• After that, wash off your hair with lukewarm water.
If you also wish to improve the state of your mane then, don’t forget to use this amazing ingredient.