In the last few years, charcoal has turned out to be one of the coolest ingredient in the beauty market. The charcoal is known for its naturally occurring detoxifying properties and thus acts as a great cleansing agent. It has been also used by a lot of people as a teeth whitener as well. Though charcoal is not an expensive product, but when combined with other skin care products, it comes with a hefty price tag. But if you purchase activated charcoal separately in powder or capsule form, it will cost you much less. So, if you are crazy about charcoal products or in need of a good quality blackhead removing mask then keep on reading.
If you get deep rooted blackheads regularly then you must have used the nose pore strips at least once in your life. This DIY peel off mask is very similar to that; the only difference being that you can use this mask on your entire face and get rid of not only the blackheads and the white heads but also the dead skin cells and fine hair as well.
You are not recommended to use a nose pore strip too often as it is very harsh on the skin and may cause permanent damage and scarring. But with the DIY peel off mask you don’t have to worry about that. It gets rid of all the blackheads and whiteheads making the skin feel softer and cleaner. Here are the things that you
need to make this mask.
- White glue
- Activated charcoal
- Small pick
- In a small bowl, add 1 tbsp. glue.
- Break open 1 capsule of the activated charcoal and add the charcoal to the glue.
- Combine the mixture well with a toothpick.
Image Source: blogspot
- Apply the mixture on your nose and chin area (or the entire face) and let it dry completely.
Image Source: cloudfront
- Once it is dry, gently peel off the mask in the upward direction.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and apply some moisturizer.
Repeat this face mask once in 2-3 weeks for best results.