The style evolution of Deepika Padukone has been commendable. Ever she joined the industry, her style is getting better with each passing day. And one thing that has turned into rather a statement for her is her bold red lips. You can see her sport the red lips way too often. Don’t believe us? Look for yourself.
1. We all remember Deepika’s speech from the Filmfare awards 2016 where is got really very emotional after winning the best actress award for the movie “Piku”. She also read a letter her father wrote to her when she was struggling to make it big in the industry, which was the highlight of the award show. But there was another thing that we couldn’t help but stare at was her beautiful Ralph and Russo red gown and the deep red lipstick which is kind of becoming her patent colour.
Image Source: blogspot
2. Ok, can we take a minute here and just admire how beautiful she looks in this boho white dress, with her hair all tousled up and obviously you cannot ignore her red lips. In fact, this look of Deepika is quite wearable and is perfect for a casual day out with your friends.
Image Source: femina
3. Can you imagine a girl who has probably been travelling for hours and still looks as fresh as a daisy? yeah, you guessed that one right. Deepika’s profession calls for a lot of travelling. But between all that hustle bustle the dreamy girl doesn’t forget to rock those bold red lips. Definitely, a must add to your current travelling look.
Image Source: h-cdn
4. Now doesn’t she look gorgeous. I know you guys couldn’t agree more. This deep, almost oxblood red lip colour is totally complementing Deepika’s dusky complexion and that look on her face is definitely an added bonus.
Image Source: masala
5. I don’t think that there is anyone else other than Deepika Padukone who can slay two bold makeup statements together which is the winged liner and the red lips. Both of them are a statement in themselves and you need some serious guts to wear them together. You go girl.
Image Source: deccanchronicle
Also Read: HotStyles – Deepika Padukone