While the world is in a race to make their face look as slimmer as they can, but there’s still something to the chubby and fuller cheeks that nothing else can replace. A fuller face can cure the problems of sagging skin and give you a more youthful appearance. You must have noticed, when young, the face looks fuller and healthy due to the presence of subcutaneous fat along the cheeks. As we grow older, the subcutaneous fat is lost. If you want your face to look fuller like before, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you start piling on fats on your body. You can get voluptuous cheeks just by following a proper diet and some exercises. So come let’s know what they are…
Image Source: hd1080pwallpaper
1. Yoga for fuller cheeks
- Facial yoga not only helps you to get fuller cheeks but it also boosts collagen production. This eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. So below mentioned are some facial yoga exercises which can help you attain fuller cheeks.
- Place your index finger on the apex of your cheekbones and massage it with gentle circular motions. Similarly, massage the place just beside your nostrils in gentle circular motions. Do this for 4 times a day for better results.
Image Source: ytimg
- Place your fingers to your jaw hinges and massage the skin with the help of your fingertips.
2. Exercises for Fuller Cheeks
– Sit on a chair with your back straight. Open your mouth like you’re speaking something. Pull both of your lips inward. Stretch the corner of your lips outside. You should feel your muscles in the cheeks stretch. Hold this position for 1 minute. Do this at least 3 times a day for better results.
Image Source: blogspot
– Take a deep breath and hold your breath in your mouth. Keep your cheeks fluffed up for 40-50 seconds. You can also blow out a bubble to stretch the muscles of your cheeks.
– Smile widely and hold the muscles that stretch while you smile with the help of your palms. Press those muscles gently with your palms. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Do 3 sets of this exercise for at least thrice a day.
– Shut your lips tight. Smile while pulling the outer corners of your lips outwards. Reach your widest range and hold this position for at least 10 seconds. Then pull your corners inwards as much as you can. Do the
3 sets of this exercise twice a day.
3. Aloe Vera for Fuller Cheeks
Take some aloe vera gel and apply it on your cheeks. Massage it for 20-30 minutes. Do this for at least twice or thrice a day to get fuller cheeks in a week.
Image Source: aloeverahq
4. Apple Paste for Fuller Cheeks
Take a slice of apple and grind it in a grinder. Apply this paste on your cheeks. Leave it as such for 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. you can use this pack on your whole face as well.
Image Source: trendymods
5. Fenugreek for Fuller Cheeks
Fenugreek recharges your skin with antioxidants and vitamins which help in removing wrinkles and saggy skin. Soak a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it in the morning to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face. Wash it when it gets dried off.
Image Source: zest
6. Rose Water and Glycerin for Chubby Cheeks
Glycerin adds moisture to your skin and tightens your skin naturally. make a mixture of 4-5 drops of glycerine with 2 drops of rose water. apply it on your face. Massage it with gentle circular motion. Leave it for an hour. Clean your face with some extra glycerine in a cotton ball.
Image Source: biobloomonline
7. Olive Oil for Fuller Cheeks
Massage few drops of olive on your cheek zone. Massage it for 5 minutes and then leave it to get absorbed for 30 minutes. Use a towel and warm water to wipe off the extra olive oil from the face. Do this twice a day to get rid of the wrinkly skin and get fuller cheeks.
Image Source: ekmpowershop20
8. Shea Butter for Chubby Cheeks
Shea butter is rich in fatty acids which make it an excellent remedy for tightening skin. Rub some shea butter on your cheeks and leave it for 30 minutes. Use a clean cotton to get rid of extra butter from skin.