Pav Bhaji is an easy yet sumptuous snack. But the kids these days prefer Burger. What if I say we can combine the Pav Bhaji and burger in the same snack? In this post, you learn to prepare an improvised burger-cum-pav Bhaji recipe. In this dish, the hand-sized burger buns are stuffed with the Bhaji. You can serve this mouth-watering snack as a starter or a kitty party snack. Note down the ingredients and recipe for making the Pav Bhaji Burgers.
Also Read: Masala Pav Recipe (Mumbai Style)
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ cup onions chopped
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. chopped capsicum
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp of pav Bhaji masala
- 1 cup boiled potato diced into cubes
- 3/4th cup chopped and boiled mix veggies (French beans, carrots and green peas)
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 6 small round burger buns
- Butter for brushing
- 6 onions slices
How to Make Pav Bhaji Burgers?
For the stuffing:
- Heat some butter in the pan and add the onions and garlic paste. Sauté them on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the capsicum along with tomatoes and sprinkle some red chilli powder. Add the pav Bhaji masala and sauté it on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled potatoes, veggies and coriander to the pan. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and salt. Mash the ingredients using a masher. Cook the Bhaji on a medium flame for 5 minutes. Stir it occasionally. Keep the Bhaji aside.
For the Burger:
- Make 6 equal portions of the stuffing and keep them aside.
- Cut the bun into half horizontally and smear some butter on the both sides. Toast them mildly on the tava.
- Place a portion of stuffing between the halves of the bun. Put the onion ring on the top of the filling.
- Do the same with the rest of the bun and remaining filling.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.