Mushroom lovers like having mushrooms everywhere. Mushrooms in their pizza, side dish, noodles and sandwiches as well. So, for all those mushroom lovers, we’re going to tell you an easy peasy recipe to make mushroom sandwiches at home. And you know what’s the best part? You won’t be needing a helping hand to prepare this sandwich.
- 250 gms mushroom
- 8 bread slices
- Green chillies
- 1 tomato
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 cup butter
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder.
How to Make Mushroom Sandwich?
- Finely chop the mushroom, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Heat some oil in a pan and cook mushroom in it. Add curry leaves, tomatoes, green chillies and sauté them on medium flame. Add salt and black pepper according to your taste. Cook the mixture on gas for 2 minutes. Add coriander leaves after turning off the heat. Keep the mixture aside.
- Spread some butter on two slices of bread. You’ll be needing two slices to make one sandwich. Keep 2 tbsp. of a mushroom mixture between the bread. Cover it with the other slice.
- Grill the mushroom sandwiches using a sandwich grill or you can grill it using a grill pan as well.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.