Often women are bothered by the milk boiling out on the gas stove. Most of the times you are up with some other work which makes you forget about the milk kept on the gas. Whenever you’re out of the kitchen for some other work, you always try to keep the heat on low. But somehow the milk boils out on the gas stove. Today we are going to tell you a trick which will solve your problem in a pinch of time.
But this doesn’t mean that you can forget about the milk kept on the gas stove for the whole day. We are introducing this trick to you just so as you can prevent your milk spilling out on gas in case you are busy somewhere else. So come let’s know what the trick all about is.
1. The first trick is to rub a bar of butter on the rim of the vessel in which the milk has to be boiled. This way the boiled milk will never come out of the vessel.
Image Source: scoopwhoop
2. The second trick is simply adding some water to the vessel in which the milk has to be boiled. Now add milk in the vessel and keep it for the boil. The milk will never boil out on the gas stove.
Image Source: wordpress
3. When you see that the milk is about to boil out, then instead of turning off the heat, just lift the vessel and shake it a bit. The boiling milk will settle down a bit.
Image Source: blogspot
4. Sprinkle some water on the foam coming out of the boiling milk. The milk will not spill out.
5. Keep a wooden spatula over the vessel while boiling the milk. The milk will never boil out.
Image Source: fablefeed
6. Take a larger vessel as compared to the quantity of your milk. Add some water to the vessel and then milk, this will prevent the milk from boiling out.