We are very much aware of the fact that milk is one of the most nutritious food items ever. it contains high amounts of several nutrients which help in keeping our mind and body healthy. But did you know that it is equally good for our skin as well? Yes, raw milk, in general, is an amazing ingredient to use in your daily skincare routine if you want glowing and radiant skin. Here is how you can use raw milk to achieve glowing skin.
1. As a cleanser- If you have raw milk at home then you can easily ditch your facial cleanser to use raw milk instead. All you have to do is dip a cotton ball in chilled raw milk and then wipe your face with it. After that rinse your face with plain water. The milk cleanser will ensure that your skin stays glowing and fresh throughout the day.
2. Softens skin- If you want to achieve soft skin that too without spending a penny on those expensive, chemical laden products then you must try raw milk. Apply raw milk on your face and neck with the help of a cotton pad and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse your face with plain water. Your skin will feel extremely soft and supple.
3. Lightens skin- If you have a lot of pigmentation or unwanted tan, then raw milk is what you need. Milk is high in lactic acid and thus can help in lightening your skin tone. it also clears up the dead skin cells sitting on top of your skin making you look tan. Using raw milk on your face every day will lighten your skin automatically.
4. Shrink pores- For those who have large pores and want to shrink them, should definitely try raw milk. All you have to do is just apply raw milk all over your face and neck and let it dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with plain water.
You can also make raw milk face packs for improving your skin. here are the recipes for the same:
• Milk, honey and papaya face pack- This mask is perfect for you if you want to prevent early signs of ageing or get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. Mash 2 tbsp. ripe papaya in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of raw milk and ½ tsp. of honey. Mix the ingredients really well and apply the mask on your face and neck. Let it dry for 10 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
• Milk and almond scrub- This milk and almond scrub will get rid of all the dead skin cells and make your skin soft and glowing. soak 5-6 almonds overnight. Next day peel the almonds and grind them with just enough raw milk to form a paste. Apply it on your face and then leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Once it is dry dampen your hands and massage your face gently for 2 minutes. Wash your face with plain water.