We all love and wish to try instant and quick dessert recipes at home. To be honest with all the preparations and the work schedule there is technically no time left for making the sweets. But even after that, I like to make my own sweets. It adds a special touch to the sweets and the quality is also maintained. So, keeping the legacy alive, here is another instant dessert recipe that you can try this weekend easily.
Also Read: Yummy Milk Cake Recipe
- Paneer- 300 grams (grated)
- Condensed milk- 400 grams/ 1 tin
- Cardamom powder- ¾ tsp.
- Sugar- 1 tbsp.
- Rose water- 1 tbsp.
- Pistachios- 10-12 (crushed)
- Cashews- 10-12 (crushed)
- Saffron- 7-8 strands
- Grease a small tin with some ghee and set aside.
- Crush the nuts and saffron in a mortar and pestle.
- In a heavy bottomed kadhai, add the condensed milk and the grated paneer. Mix the two ingredients well and turn on the flame.
- Keep the flame on low. Stir the mixture regularly to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom and burning. The mixture will start to thicken up slowly.
- When the mixture has thickened enough and looks like a mass, turn off the flame. see that the mixture should have some moisture and is not completely dry.
- Remove the kadhai from the burner. Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the kalakand mixture to the greased tin and smooth it out with the back of a damp spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle the nuts and saffron on the top of the kalakand mixture and gently press it down.
- Allow the mixture to cool down and set completely.
- Once it is set, slice the kalakand into squares.
- Serve the kalakand at room temperature.
Also Read: Instant Milk (Doodh) Peda Recipe