This paneer bhurji recipe is perfect for the dummies. All you need are just a few ingredients and 15-20 minutes to make the simplest paneer recipe ever. This recipe will become your go-to recipe once you try it mainly because you have to put in the least amount of effort and the outcome you get is so delicious. You can even serve this to your guests and they are not going to think that you served them something so simple because who cares when simple things taste so amazing.
Enough of the blabbering let’s get started with the recipe now.
- Paneer- 200 gm (crumbled or grated)
- Onion- 1, medium sized (chopped)
- Tomato- 2, medium sized (chopped)
- Green chilli- 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp.
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp.
- Garam masala- ¼ tsp.
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp.
- Oil- 2 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves- 1 tbsp. (chopped)
- Grate or crumble the paneer and keep it aside.
- In a pan or kadhai heat the oil.
- Add the cumin seeds and toast them a little. Once the cumin seeds have browned, add the chopped onion and cook them.
- When the onions are translucent add the ginger garlic paste. Cook till the rawness of the ginger garlic is gone.
- Now add the tomatoes and sauté them until they are soft and cooked. Add a pinch of salt to make the tomatoes get cooked faster.
- Now add the turmeric powder, garam masala and the red chilli powder. Mix really well.
- Now add the grated/crumbled paneer into the masala and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Serve the paneer bhurji with roti, paratha, bread or even rice.