Cauliflower and mascarpone soup is a continental recipe that one can try during the winters. This soup recipe is low in calorie, healthy yet delicious. So, try this simple recipe at home and treat your family and friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for cauliflower and mascarpone soup:
• Cauliflower – 150g ( cut into florets)
• Onion – 1 tablespoon (chopped)
• Garlic – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
• Leeks – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
• Celery – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
• Vegetable stock – 200 ml
• Butter – 1 teaspoon
• Mascarpone cheese – 1 teaspoon
Also read: Try This Healthy Oats Soup Recipe at Home
Steps to prepare cauliflower and mascarpone soup:
• First, take a pan and heat some oil on medium flame.
• Now, add onion, garlic and saute them for a few seconds.
• Then, add chopped leeks and saute it for a minute.
• After that, add cauliflower florets and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Now, add vegetable stock to the pan and season it with black pepper and salt.
• Then, cook the mixture until cauliflower becomes soft.
• Turn off the burner and let the mixture cool down.
• After few minutes, add the mixture into the blender and make a fine puree.
• Now, transfer the puree into the pan and cook it for a minute.
• Then, add mascarpone cheese and butter to the mixture.
• Stir it and turn off the flame.
• Your cauliflower and mascarpone soup is ready to serve.