If you love eating garlic, then this recipe is perfect for you guys. Garlic bread recipe is a very simple and delicious snack which is usually prepared with pasta and pizzas. But, you know what’s the best part, you can easily make this dish at home for your Sunday brunch and parties. So, try out this simple yet delicious recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for garlic bread recipe:
- Baguette- 2 pieces
- Butter- 250 grams
- Garlic cloves (minced)- 10
- Mint leaves (chopped)- 2 handful
Now, how to make garlic bread:
- For preparing this delicious snack, you need a glass bowl.
- Now, add butter, chopped mint leaves, and minced garlic to the bowl.
- Then, mix all the ingredients.
- In the meantime, cut the baguettes in 15 to 20 slices.
- After that, spread the butter mixture on each baguette slice.
- Now, after coating all the slices, cover the slices with a foil.
- Place the baguettes slices on a baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 200-degree Celsius.
- After 5-6 minutes, check the slice and remove them from the foil.
- Again, place them in the oven for 6 minutes till they turn crisp.
- After that, place on them on a separate plate and garnish it with mint leaves.
- And your garlic bread is ready.