You wash your face every day with either a soap or a face wash. But have you ever thought that these soaps and face washes are loaded with harsh chemicals and preservatives. It doesn’t matter if they claim to be gentle on your skin, they are still chemical loaded. Instead of using these chemical loaded face washes try using natural facial cleansers for washing your face. Not only these are gentle to your skin but also have various added benefits for your skin. Swap your daily cleanser with the below mentioned natural cleansers and see the difference for yourself.
1. Raw milk- Raw milk is an amazing natural ingredient for cleansing your face. Milk has lactic acid in it which helps in cleansing your skin from deep within. While the fat in the milk helps in maintaining the moisture content of the skin.
Image Source: amjaindia
2. Sugar- For cleansing purpose castor sugar is considered a better choice as it has much finer crystals as compared to the regular sugar. When you rub the fine particles on your skin it helps in getting rid of the accumulated dead skin cells, dirt and pollution. You combine castor sugar with honey if your skin is acne prone or with olive or coconut oil if your skin is very dry and then use it as an exfoliating cleanser.
Image Source: samaylive
3. Papaya- Papayas are very rich in carotenoids and vitamins and thus it can be used as a natural cleanser. You can use ripe papaya mixed with honey as a cleanser on a face for the clear and glowing skin. Along with being a natural cleanser it is also one of the best treatments for treating freckles.
Image Source: shrinews
4. Coconut oil- This one may sound a bit weird as we usually wash our face to get rid of the oil on our face but we are asking you to apply more that too for the purpose cleansing. But trust me this probably one of the best methods to cleanse your face especially if you wear makeup. Just massage your face with coconut oil and wipe off the excess oil with a tissue. Now rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry.
Also Read : 5 Effective Pumpkin Face Masks for Glowing Skin
Image Source: amazonaws
5. Honey- Honey is loaded with antibacterial and antibacterial properties and thus is a very good natural cleansing option for sensitive and acne prone skin. The honey not only exfoliates the skin but also helps in skin lightening as well as protecting the skin from all sorts of germs and infections. In order to use honey as a cleanser, you need raw, unfiltered honey. Scoop out a little honey on your fingers and massage your face with it. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then wash it off with water.