Cardamom ice cream recipe is a unique recipe which is made with milk, cream, sugar, eggs, and cinnamon. You can also serve this continental ice cream recipe with the fruits of your choice. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for cardamom ice cream recipe:
- Milk- 2 cups
- Heavy cream- 2 cups
- Vanilla beans (chopped)- 1/2 gram
- Black cardamom- 2 tablespoons
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Egg yolk- 4
- Walnuts- grounded or toasted
Now, how to make cardamom ice cream
- First, take a medium size saucepan and heat it over medium flame.
- Add milk, black cardamom, vanilla bean, and heavy cream to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and let the mixture boil.
- After that, remove the pan from heat and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Now, strain the mixture into a bowl and remove the cardamom pods and vanilla beans.
- Then, take a separate bowl and mix egg yolks and sugar together.
- Gently add the milk mixture to the yolks and whisk.
- After that simmer this milk and egg mixture over low heat until the blend becomes thick.
- After that, again strain the mixture and let it cool.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice-cream maker.
- Once done, then transfer it to a container.
- Cover the container and freeze till it becomes solid.
- Garnish it with walnuts and cardamom ice cream is ready to be served.