Oats soup recipe is a very simple dish that you can prepare during this chilly winter season. This healthy recipe is prepared with oats, milk, onion, and few spices. So, try out this healthy recipe at home and give yourself a boost of nutrients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for oats soup recipe:
• Oats- 2 cup
• Oil- 2 teaspoons
• Water- 2 cup
• Black pepper powder- 1 pinch
• Salt- as per requirement
• Garlic- 2 clove
• Green chilli- 2 (chopped)
• Chilli flakes- 1/2 teaspoon
• Milk- 2 cup
• Onion- 1 (chopped)
Also read: Try this simple recipe of carrot ginger soup
Now, how to make oats soup:
• First, take a pan and put it on medium flame.
• Now, add oil to it.
• Then, add the chopped green chilli and onion.
• Fry them till they get golden brown in color.
• After that add oats to the pan and roast for 2 to 5 minutes.
• Add water and salt to the mix and bring it to boil.
• Now, add black pepper powder and milk to the mixture.
• Stir all the ingredients.
• Then, continue to boil the mixture.
• Make sure the consistency of the soup is thick.
• You can add water as per your requirement.
• After that, turn off the flame.
• Transfer the soup to another bowl and garnish it with chilli flakes.
• Your oats soup is ready.