The egg kebabs recipe is a very popular dish from Pakistan, which tastes awesome. This simple dish is prepared with gram flour, boiled eggs and with basic spices. You can prepare this dish on special occasions when you have sudden guests as it easy and less time-consuming dish.
So, let’s get started with the egg kebabs recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Also read: Try this simple recipe of carrot ginger soup
Ingredients needed for egg kebabs recipe:
• Brown eggs- 4 (boiled)
• Gram flour- 100 grams
• Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1 tablespoons
• Onion (chopped)- 2 tablespoons
• Garam masala- 1 teaspoon
• Black pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
• Red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
• Breadcrumbs- 1/4th cup
• Water- 1/2 cup
• Oil- 1/2 cup
• Salt- 1 pinch
Now, how to prepare egg kebabs:
• First, grate the boiled eggs in a bowl.
• Now, add gram flour, breadcrumbs, red chilli powder, garam masala and black pepper.
• Then, add chopped onions, coriander leaves, salt and water.
• Combine all the ingredients well and form a smooth mixture.
• Now, make round shaped kebabs.
• In the meantime, heat oil in a deep bottomed pan.
• Then, cook the kebabs till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
• Make sure you keep the flame on low.
• After that transfer the fried kebabs to a separate plate.
• Serve it hot with onion rings and mint chutney.
• Your egg kebabs are ready.