Corn rice recipe is an easy and a life savior dish that you can prepare when you unexpected guests to arrive. This dish not only looks appetizing but also tastes good. Made with corn, rice, spring onions this vegetarian dish is a great idea for kitty parties and game nights. So, try out this simple recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for corn rice recipe:
- Corn kernels- 1 cup
- Rice- 200 grams
- Black pepper- as per requirement
- Salt- as per requirement
- Oil- 1/4th cup
- Spring onions- 1 1/2 (sliced)
- Garlic cloves- 5 (sliced)
- Eggs- 2
- Onion- 1/2 (sliced)
- Coriander leaves- 1 1/2 tablespoons (chopped)
Now, how to make corn rice:
- First, you need to wash corn and rice under running water.
- After washing them keep them aside.
- Now, take two cookers on separate burners and pour water in them.
- Then, add rice in one cooker and corn kernels in the other.
- Add some oil in the rice cooker to avoid stickiness.
- Boil both the ingredients nicely.
- Once both rice and corn are cooked turn off the flame and keep them aside.
- In the meantime, take a bowl and beat the eggs.
- After that keep them aside.
- Now, take a frying pan and place it over medium flame and some oil to it.
- Then, add corns and chopped garlic.
- Stir till they turn golden brown in color.
- After that, add onions to the pan and cook.
- Now, add the beaten eggs and stir the mixture.
- Then, add rice and onions to the pan.
- Again stir all the ingredients nicely.
- Add black pepper and salt to the pan and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- After that turn off the flame and garnish the rice with chopped coriander leaves.
- And your corn rice is ready.