The new-found love for castor oil is making the internet go crazy with endless articles and videos about its varied uses and benefits. And out of those varied uses, we have brought you an easy and effective way to get naturally beautiful.
Also Read: Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil
In this article, you will read about ways in which you can add luster to your tresses and grow your eyelashes longer, without getting those painful and harmful chemicals. And an additional use to get fuller eyebrows as well.
Also read: How Does Castor Oil Bath Benefit Our Body
1.About Castor Oil
Image Source: wp
Castor oil is made from the castor seeds that grow on castor plant. It contains a high amount of vitamin E and also omega 3 fatty acids, that are responsible for stimulating blood circulation in your body or the area that you apply it on. It results in boosting the hair growth on your skin.
Direct application of mere castor oil can help you get longer and fuller lashes along with eyebrows. And not to forget the effectiveness of this oil in improving the texture and adding the luster to your hair.
Uses Of Castor Oil
Following are the various uses and benefits of the castor oil for your lashes, eyebrows and hair.
Image Source: iacpublishinglabs
• You can easily solve your thin eyelash and eyebrow problem by simply dabbing a small amount of castor oil on the bald area. Do this regularly before going to bed and see the difference in just a week or two.
• You can get smooth tresses, without any split-ends by using castor oil. Simply take 7-20 drops of castor oil in your palm and rub both the palms together to warm the oil a bit. Now apply it on the tips of your hair to smooth the split ends.
• Massage with castor oil in your mane for inducing hair growth, every once in a week.
• For the oily hair, you can reduce the quantity of the castor oil to be applied on the roots of your hair. and wash twice to rinse off the oil thoroughly.
Also read: Say Bye-Bye To Dark Circles Using Castor Oil
Image Source: h-cdn
• The best way to induce natural growth to your eyelashes is to replace your makeup remover with castor oil. Use castor oil to get rid of those layers of makeup, whilst allowing the oil to be soaked by the lashes, inducing the growth of your lashes. It will lengthen them and coat them to protect them as well.
• Dab a little amount of castor oil on those dry and inflamed areas on the skin, twice during the day and before going to bed at night. This will moisturize the inflamed skin very well.
• Castor oil is called magical for so many reasons. It effectively reduces the aging spots and signs. And also, helps you get rid of wrinkles. Simply dab a small amount of castor oil on the wrinkle and aging spots, and let it work its magic. Regular use will be more effective.
Image Source: ytimg
Now you can get complete nourishment for your hair, skin and eyes, with a simple application of this magical oil and its wonderful magical properties. Share your thoughts and comments on this with us.