This summer try this simple cherries and watermelon slush recipe that you can prepare in just 15 minutes/ Loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins, this slush is healthy and refreshing at the same time. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Ingredients needed for cherries and watermelon slush recipe:
- Watermelon- 6 cups
- Cherries- 2 cups
- Lime juice- 6 teaspoons
- Mint- 2 teaspoons
- Cold water- 2 cups
Now, how to make cherries and watermelon slush recipe:
- First, take a blender jar and add cherries, watermelon pieces, lime juice and mint to it.
- Now, add some water to the blender.
- Then, blend it till you get a smooth mixture.
- After that, transfer the slush to a separate container.
- Place it in a refrigerator.
- Once it is chilled, pour it in glasses and serve.
- And your cheery and watermelon slush is ready.