Want to eat something healthy and refreshing? Then, try this quick and simple strawberry, cucumber and honeydew salad recipe. It is not only healthy, but also delicious. So, try out this recipe and give yourself a healthy treat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for strawberry, cucumber and honeydew salad recipe:
• Honey- 1 1/2 tablespoons
• Lime juice- 1 tablespoon
• Lime zest- 1/2 teaspoon
• Strawberry- 250 grams
• English Cucumber- 1/2
• Honeydew melon- 1/2 cup
• Pine nuts- 1 tablespoon
Now, how to make strawberry, cucumber and honeydew salad:
• First, take a honeydew melon and chop into cubes.
• After that take a cucumber and then chop it into medium size cubes.
• Take some strawberries and slice each of them from the middle.
• Now, put them in refrigerator and allow them to chill.
• Then, take a bowl and mix honey with lime zest and lime juice.
• Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
• After that, take out the chilled fruits.
• Now, pour the dressing over the chilled fruits.
• Then, mix it nicely.
• Your strawberry, cucumber and honeydew salad is ready.