Delhi, a city which is known for its rich culture and heritage is no doubt one of the most loved cities. If you have shifted to Delhi recently then, you will realize that there is a swag that is developing in you and there is no way to get over that. And here in this article, we have listed some things to which only a Dilliwala can relate to and when you relate to these then, remember that now you have become a true Delhiite at heart.
1. You know every momo point that exists in Delhi.
Image Source: pluspng
As you cannot live without momo for a single day.
2. Always bargain while shopping in Sarojini.
Image Source: ytimg
Because saving is also important.
3. Every Auto-Rickshaw wallah is your Bhaiyya.
Image Source: trendhunterstatic
This is the code to stop any auto-rickshaw in Delhi.
Also read: Chai Addict: 7 Things Which Only a Chai Lover Can Relate To!
4. You cannot drive without playing Badhshah songs on speakers.
Image Source: viralsnoop
Because Badhshah Bhai is the best.
5. When thekas are shut in Delhi, Chalo Gurgaon!
Image Source: thuglifer
6. It is important to make people know who is your father
Image Source: mensxp
Janta Nai Mere Baap Kaun Hai?
Also read: 12 Old-school Stationery Items That Will Make You Nostalgic
7. Kwel people are only found in South Delhi.
Image Source: wired
And rest people in Delhi.
So, these were the few things to which only a Dilliwala can relate to.