Grilled cheese rolls recipe is a very easy recipe that you can quickly prepare at home. This continental recipe is a perfect snack option for your kids. Made with cheese, bread, oregano, this snack tastes wonderful. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for grilled cheese rolls recipe:
- Butter- 5 tablespoons
- Wheat bread- 8 slices
- Oregano- 1 teaspoon
- Cheese slices- 8
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
Now, how to make grilled cheese rolls:
- First, remove the edges of all the eight bread slices.
- Now, make the bread slices flat using the rolling pin.
- Then, spread 1 tablespoon of butter on the bread.
- After that, flip the bread and add a cheese slice to it.
- Now, add oregano and black pepper over the cheese slice.
- Then, roll the bread and make sure you close the edges properly.
- Repeat the same with the remaining bread slices.
- In the meantime, heat a non-stick pan over the medium flame.
- Add the rolls to the pan and cook till they turn light brown in color.
- After cooking the rolls, place them on a separate plate.
- And your grilled cheese rolls are ready to be served.