It’s no secret that we Indians love to eat rice, and including them in one of our everyday meals have become necessary for most of us. But eating the same old plain rice everyday can be boring sometimes, so to give your taste buds a delicious treat, we have a great recipe for all you rice lover.
Full of nutrition and healthy to eat, this sweet potato rice recipe will fill your mouth with lots of flavors and a desire to cook this amazing recipe everyday!
Image Source: maangchi
Also read: Corn Fried Rice Recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
• 3 cups of cooked Rice
Image Source: theasianslice
• 10 finely chopped Garlic Pods
• 1.2 cup of chopped fresh Spring Onion
Image Source: themicrogardener
• 1 tablespoon of Ginger Juice
• ½ teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
• 2 raw Sweet Potatoes, peeled & diced into small cubes
Image Source: thebusinesswomanskitchen
• 3 tablespoon of Olive Oil
• Salt as per taste
• Fresh Coriander leaves to garnish
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Take a deep frying pan and pour olive oil in it. Turn on the flame to medium-high.
Image Source: seriouseats
2. Now, add garlic into the heated oil and sauté until it turns golden brown.
Image Source: simplyscratch
3. Then, add sweet and a pinch of salt into the pan and stir well. Fry them until half cooked.
Image Source: wp
4. Now, add ginger juice and chili powder and fry until completely cooked.
5. Next, add spring onions and stir well.
6. At last, add the cooked rice and mix it all well.
Image Source: blogspot
7. Garnish with fresh green coriander leaves and serve hot.
Enjoy this amazing delicacy with Vegetable Raita or Green Coriander Chutney for more taste. Share your reviews with us!