Carrot is a highly nutritious food which has numerous health and beauty benefits. These are very rich in vitamin C, vitamins B, vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K, minerals like magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and antioxidants like beta-carotene. These essential nutrients are effective in providing several benefits to the hair.
Why carrot juice is best for hair growth?
Carrots are loaded with vitamins B3, B6, B1, B2, A, C, K and several other nutrients, such as fiber, phosphorus, and potassium. The nutrients help improve skin health.Studies have also showed that these nutrients can help in hair health.
This article will explore how carrots may boost hair health and how to use it to prevent your stress as well. Carrots also improve the eyesight.
Benefits of carrots for hair growth
- Vitamin A in carrot conditions your scalp. It also helps control your hair loss. A case study showed that vitamin A deficiency could lead to dry hair.
- According to some evidences, carrot juice also improves the strength of the hair and makes it thicker.
- The nutrients in carrots help improve blood circulation in the scalp, which further promotes hair growth.
- Regular consumption of carrots prevents premature graying of hair.
How to use carrot juice on hair?
- Take some carrot juice in an empty spray bottle.
- Saturate the hair with this carrot juice and then comb it from the root to top.Now,allow it to sit for around 15-20 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition after 20 minutes.
- After your hair has dried you can see a difference. Your hair will look smoother, softer, and shinier.
Carrot juice masks for hair growth
1. Carrot juice, yogurt, banana hair mask
Banana, carrot juice, and yogurt promote hair growth. They also make your hair soft as well as shiny. This could be due to the several essential nutrients in these ingredients.
2. Carrot juice, onion juice, olive oil, and lemon juice hair mask
Olive oil and carrot juice boost hair growth and condition your hair. Onion juice makes the hair follicles strong. It also helps prevents hair loss. Lemon juice has vitamin C which boosts collagen and stimulates hair growth, though there is no enough evidence to prove this aspect.
3. Carrot juice, honey, and avocado hair mask
Carrot juice and avocado have many vitamins, proteins, and amino acids that nourish the scalp and also promote hair growth. Honey moisturizes the hair and helps make hair follicles strong. Also, it has amazing hair conditioning properties.