It may get really tiresome for young mothers to make their little ones eat something healthy. Fruits and milk are very important for the healthy growth of a child but it is very hard to make them eat all this. Well, not anymore. Today we have come with a recipe that will solve this problem for you. Through this easy fruit cream recipe, you can easily make your young ones go crazy for fruits. Once they have this, they will ask you make it again and again.
So what are you waiting for, let’s get started with the recipe?
- Fresh cream- 250 ml
- Banana- 1
- Apple- 1
- Kiwi- 1
- Grapes- 1 handful
- Strawberry- 6-7
- Cherry- 8 to 10
- Sugar- 100 gram (ground)
- Vanilla essence- ½ tsp.
1. Cut all the fruits into small pieces and keep aside.
Image Source: thecookingtale
2. Now in a bowl whisk the cream and sugar so that they are combined completely.
Image Source: simplyscratch
3. Now add the chopped fruits to the sweetened cream and mix.
Image Source: thesaffronplatter
4. Add the vanilla essence and mix it once again.
5. Now place the fruit cream in the refrigerator to chill.
Image Source: blogspot
6. When you are ready to serve, take out the fruit cream from the refrigerator and serve.