I hope that you’ve enjoyed the festive season to the fullest. All the three days was your cheat-days, when you can eat anything and as much as you want. But do you know loads of sweets and spicy foods have already played havoc on your skin?
Image Source: fashionlady
In this interesting blog post, you will learn how to make this DIY facial scrub to get rid of that post-festivals dullness.
- Baking Soda
- Fresh Cream
- Olive Oil
Image Source: girlscosmo
How to Make It?
- Take a half tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl.
- Add an equal amount of oatmeal to it. Mix the contents well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to it and mix them well. add some fresh cream and mash it using your hands.
- Make a fine paste with the mixture. Apply it on your face and massage it in gentle circular motions.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Image Source: uccdn
Oatmeal in the scrub will enhance your skin tone and eliminate the dead skin cells from your face. Baking soda, on the other hand, detoxifies your skin and remove the dirt seated into the pores. Olive oil moisturizes your skin while fresh cream imparts a healthy glow to your face.