Eating toast and butter daily for breakfast will only make you dread your daily breakfast. In fact, the kids demand something different for breakfast. So you need to move beyond your regular aloo and gobhi parathas. Try something different to surprise yourself or your kid. And to solve our breakfast issues, Chef Kunal has given this recipe to make Garlic Mint Paratha. Making this paratha is even easier than making aloo paratha. This dish will be ready in just 15 minutes. Yes, read on to learn how to make Garlic Mint Paratha.
- Mint leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 500 gms flour
- 1 tbsp. desi ghee
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
How to Make Garlic Mint Paratha?
- Crush the mint leaves, garlic, and green chillies. You can also grind them in a grinder. But make sure that you don’t make a paste out of it.
- Knead a dough adding some salt to the flour.
- Make the balls like you make for your regular parathas.
- Make a chapatti with the ball. Fill the ground mint leaves, garlic, and chillies in the chapatti and fold it up.
- Flatten the ball with the rolling pin to make parathas.
- Fry it in a non-stick pan with ghee or butter.
- Serve it hot with chutney or butter.