Navratri has arrived and this is the best occasion to enjoy this amazing crispy and tasty Sabudana tikki which you can prepare for lunch and dinner. This simple recipe is made of soaked sago, potatoes and chillies. The best thing about this recipe is, it is very easy and quick to prepare. So, have a look at the recipe of this amazing delight.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for Sabudana tikki:
• Sago(soaked)- 250 grams
• Oil- 1 cup
• Green chilli (chopped)- 2
• Potato (boiled, mashed)- 1
• Sendha namak- as per requirement
• Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1/4th cup
• Peanuts (roasted, crushed)- 1/4th cup
• Red chilli powder- 1/4th teaspoon
Now, how to prepare Sabudana tikki:
• For this recipe, you first need to soak sago for 2-3 hours.
• Once they look fluffy transfer it to another bowl.
• Now, take a bowl and add the mashed potato to it.
• Then, add sendha namak, peanuts, coriander leaves, green chillies, and red chilli powder.
• After that add the drained sago.
• Mix all the ingredients well.
• Make medium size tikkis with the mixture.
• After that, take a pan and heat some oil.
• Once the oil gets hot, gently place the tikkis and fry them.
• Make sure you cook the tikkis from both the sides and it is brown in color.
• Transfer the tikkis to the plate.
• And serve it hot.
• Your Sabudana tikki is ready to be served.