Do you long for something refreshing after a long tiring day? If yes, then, try this simple orange mojito recipe at home which you can prepare with just a few ingredients. Further, it is an ideal recipe to serve it at the pool party. So, try out this mocktail recipe at home and enjoy with your friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Advertisement -
Also read: Easy-To-Make Chinese Bhel Recipe
Ingredients Needed For Orange Mojito Recipe
- Orange juice- 2 Fl ounce (fluid ounce)
- Soda- 2 1/2 Fl ounce (fluid ounce)
- Orange- 1/2
- Lime- 1/2
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon
- Mint leaves- 2 springs
- Ice cubes- 2/3rd cup
Also read: This Monsoon Try Risotto Cheese Balls Recipe at Home
Now, How To Make Orange Mojito?
- First, take a cocktail shaker and add mint leaves, orange chunks and lime wedges to it.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Now, add ice cubes to the shaker along with lime juice, sugar syrup and orange juice.
- Then, cover the shaker with the lid and shake well.
- After that, add the mojito into the glass and top it up with soda.
- Your orange mojito is ready to be served.
If you also have some interesting beverage recipe, don’t forget to share it with us.