Hair growth around a woman’s chin may look embarrassing and abnormal but, there are women who face this issue. Well, now you don’t need to worry as you can easily get rid of chin hair using these simple home remedies. And the best thing, all these remedies are 100 percent natural and provide effective results.
1. Yogurt and Turmeric Mask
Image Source: wordpress
Turmeric is an age-old remedy for treating various skin-related issues which include unwanted chin hair. For this remedy, you need to combine yogurt and turmeric to form a paste and apply it to your chin on a regular basis. Using this remedy on a regular basis can help in reducing the hair growth significantly.
2. Get Rid of Chin Hair Using Pumice Stone
Yes, you read that right. You can also use a pumice stone to get rid of mild hair growth around the chin area by gently scrubbing with a pumice stone. But, if you have a sensitive skin then, it is suggested that you should avoid this remedy.
3. Sugar Peel off
If you have a sensitive skin then, this remedy is perfect for you.
• For this, you first need to boil 10 tablespoons of water with some lemon juice.
• Once it starts to boil, add 2 tablespoons of sugar to it.
• Now, continue boiling the mixture until the sugar turns brown in colour.
• Then, remove the mixture from the flame and wait till it gets little cooler.
• After that, apply a thick layer of this mixture on your chin.
• Now, place a muslin cloth over it and wait till it gets hard.
• Then, remove the cloth from the opposite direction of the hair growth.
4. Gelatin Mask
This mask effectively removes hair from the chin area along with dead skin cells.
• For this remedy, mix 1 tablespoon of unflavoured gelatin powder and mix 3 tablespoons of whole milk.
• Now, add few drops of lavender essential oil and lemon juice to the mixture.
• Then, warm this mixture and apply it to your chin area.
• After that, allow to it sit for 5 minutes and peel off.
5. Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil Massage
Both tea tree oil and lavender oil can work effectively to reduce the hair growth around the chin area. All you need to do is to mix few drops of tea tree oil and lavender oil with a carrier oil and apply it to the area of hair growth.
Now, that you know about these effective remedies, try them out and get a flawless hairless skin.