Everyone wants to have fair complexion which is quite healthy as well as blemish-free. Exposure to the pollution, sun, and other physical factors might lead to dark and uneven skin. To get back a fair skin tone people try all fairness creams available on the markets but hardly these works.
A better alternative to fairness creams is the effective home remedies for the skin whitening. These great remedies are quite safe to use and cost-effective. Read on to know 5 ways to whiten your skin naturally at home.
Yogurt contains lactic acid which has mild bleaching and skin lightening properties. It has AHA’s also called alpha hydroxyl acids that tones the melanin production and so makes your skin appear lighter and whiter.
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt and then apply it on areas you want to lighten.
- Leave the yogurt for about 4-5 minutes and wash it with plain water.
- Repeat the home remedy for the skin whitening daily for the best results.
It has natural mild bleaching features so when applied on a daily basis could lead to skin whitening. It helps in the skin lightening and can help you get rid of the dead skin cells that give you dull appearance. You need the organic raw honey.
- Use organic honey to the affected areas that need to be lightened and then leave about 5 minutes.
- After around 5 minutes wash it with the lukewarm water.
- Repeat the skin whitening process daily to get the best results.
3. Gram flour
Gram flour does not have bleaching and skin whitening properties but this is an excellent skin exfoliator that removes the accumulated dead skin cells and dirt in the skin pores.
- Take 1 tbsp. of chickpea flour, half tsp. of honey, one tbsp. of milk cream and 2 to 5 drops of the lemon juice. Then, mix all these to form a thick paste.
- Use the skin whitening mask on affected areas and then leave it for about 15 minutes.
- After some time, wash it with some lukewarm water.
- Use this process to whiten the skin regularly to see the results.
It is an amazing skin whitening remedy tried and tested by our grandmothers. Turmeric has been in use for long years in India to cure several skin related diseases along with the skin whitening.
- Mix the turmeric powder with milk cream to get a paste and then apply it on affected areas which needs skin whitening.
- Allow the paste to dry and wash it with some lukewarm water.
- Repeat the remedy to get the best results.
Tomatoes are strong natural bleaching agent which helps in the skin lightening. They have a large amount of vitamin c and show astringent properties, thus helping in skin whitening. The acidic property of tomatoes can balance the pH levels of your skin preventing the excess release of oil, so making it the perfect home remedies for the oily as well as acne prone skin.
- Extract pulp from a tomato.
- Then apply the pulp on affected area which requires to be lightened.
- Add more tomato pulp and allow it dry.
- Wash the face with fresh water after about 10 minutes.
- To get the best results, use the remedy on regular basis.