Sudden fluctuation in weather can make your skin dry and flaky. Especially with the current weather it may get really difficult to maintain your skin even more and this calls for a change in your skin care routine as soon as possible. Try to include the below-mentioned skin care tips in your skin care routine to get glowing and radiant skin at home quickly.
1. Get rid of dry skin- The best way to get rid of dry skin is by exfoliating your face on a regular basis. Getting rid of all the accumulated dead skin cells will deep clean your skin making it look more radiant and alive. Let me tell you a quick and easy way to do the same. Start by applying a creamy exfoliant on your face. But before that make sure to wash your face with a cleanser. Leave the exfoliant to dry on your face for a few minutes. Once the exfoliant is dry pull your skin taut and scrub down the exfoliant off your face along with the dead skin cells. Wash your face with water to get rid of the excess exfoliant. Follow this step with applying a serum or moisturizer on your face.
Image Source: contentinjection
2. Add the glow- In order to keep your skin glowing and radiant try adding concentrated products such as serums in your daily skin care routine. Use products which are rich in antioxidants and vitamins which can nourish your skin. These products will get rid of the wrinkles and fine lines and will also brighten up your complexion.
Image Source: greenmehr
3. Rely on a multipurpose balm- For those who don’t know what a multi-purpose balm is, it an all in one beauty product which can be used for treating dry lips to taming unruly eyebrows to treating split ends. This product can be used for so many things thus you must invest in one of these. You can apply it on dry cuticles in order to add moisture back to them. It also helps in the growth pf healthy eyebrows and eyelashes.
Image Source: blogspot
4. Use a serum- If your skin is very sensitive and gets irritated easily even by a slight change in the season or get allergies too frequently, then you must use a serum to create a barrier on your skin so as to protect it. Ask your dermatologist to suggest you a serum which is typically meant to tackle all these skin related issues and use it regularly besides your skin care routine.
Image Source: orogoldschool
5. Use plenty of antioxidants- Antioxidants are very important if you want to make your skin ready for fighting off the harsh summers. It has been proven that 80 percent of the skin ageing occurs due to the damage caused by free radicals and the main reason behind it is the sun exposure, pollution, stress and your diet. The best way to protect your skin is to prevent the signs of ageing rather than curing it. For that, you must use products which are rich in antioxidants as they will protect your skin from such damage.
Also Read : 7 DIY Toners to Get Glowing Skin at Home