So here we come with a fusion recipe. But before moving forward, let me explain what a fusion recipe is. Fusion cuisine combines different culinary traditions to prepare one phenomenal kind of dish. They cannot be put on the list of any type of culinary tradition. Instead, they are a perfect blend of tastes from various cooking trends around the world. So basically, fusion cuisine is a mix and mash of all the traditions around the world.
Today we are going to teach you how to make one such cuisine, Pizza Samosa. You must have been knowing these both dishes separately. But have never thought about it as one. Yes, you can now relish the crispiness of samosa and cheesy taste of pizza at the same time. This fusion recipe will take around half an hour to do the preparations and will take another half an hour for cooking. The ingredients we’re going to mention here are meant for making 12 servings.
- Refined flour (maida) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- 3 teaspoon oil
- 2 medium sliced onions
- 1 medium sliced capsicum
- 3 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
How to make:
1. Add oil and salt to the refined flour and add sufficient water to make a dough. The dough should be hard. Cover the dough with a muslin cloth and keep it aside.
Image Source: mastrecipes
2. Take a non-stick pan and heat some oil in it. Add onions and fry them until onions are translucent. Add capsicum, pizza sauce, cheese and salt to it. Saute for a minute and turn off the flame.
Image Source: lanabird
3. Make thick oval shaped rotis out of the dough. Make sure to divide the dough into 12 equal parts. Cut each roti into half and make a cone out of it. Fill the stuffing prepared in above step and seal the edges with water.
Image Source: blunderconstruction
4. Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the prepared cones. Fry them until they are golden brown. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup.