Thick and fuller eyebrows are something that every girl wants but not something that every girl have. Thick eyebrows are so much in trend right now and is here to stay. Well-shaped, thick eyebrows can add so much definition to your face while thin eyebrows can make you look old.
Image Source: https://www.lorensworld.com/
Some women have naturally thin eyebrows while others end up getting them as a result of over-plucking, waxing or threading. Other reasons may include ageing, lack of nutrition, medical conditions or certain cosmetics.
But this is not a problem that cannot be solved. There are several home remedies that work really well in getting fuller eyebrows that too without spending a lot of money or time.
Below we have mentioned top 5 remedies to get fuller eyebrows.
1. Almond oil- Almond oil has a very high amount of vitamin E and thus can help with the growth of hair. You must have heard that it is very helpful in improving the hair of your scalp. Similarly, it can also help with the growth of your eyebrows as well. All you need to do is apply a drop or two of the almond oil on each of your eyebrows before going to bed. Do this regularly in order to see results.
Image Source: https://www.aljamila.com/
2. Castor oil- Castor oil has also been highly associated with hair growth. This particular oil is very rich in omega 3 fatty acids which help in improving the blood circulation. Using this oil on your eyebrows will definitely improve your hair growth. With the help of an eyebrow comb or an old mascara wand apply the oil on your eyebrows every night before going to bed.
Image Source: https://www.coolhealthyrecipes.com/
3. Fenugreek seeds- Fenugreek seeds are one of the well-tested home remedies for getting fuller and thicker hair and that is just not limited to the hair on your scalp. If you have sparse eyebrows you can use fenugreek seeds to improve the hair growth and thickness of your eyebrows. For this remedy, you need to soak fenugreek seeds overnight and the next morning make a paste out of the soaked seeds by grinding them. Apply this paste on your eyebrows and leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with water. You need to repeat this remedy on a regular basis in order to get results.
Image Source: https://plantas-medicinales.servidor-alicante.com/
4. Onion juice- This is one of the latest hair growth remedies that actually work. It may sound a bit weird at first but onion juice is actually proven to improve the hair growth. For this remedy, you need to grate a small piece of onion and collect the juice in a small bowl. Then use a cotton ball or Q-tip to apply the juice onto your eyebrows. Like all the other remedies you need to be consistent and regular with this remedy as well in order to see results.
Image Source: https://cdns.klimg.com/
5. Coconut oil- We use coconut all the time on our scalp for the healthy growth of our hair. Similarly applying coconut oil on your eyebrows will keep your eyebrows healthy and will also improve the thickness and growth of your eyebrows. Just apply a few drops of coconut oil on your eyebrows every night before going to bed.