Quick to make and 15-20 minute recipes are a favourite of all of us. These are super easy and quick to prepare and are equally sumptuous. Today I am going to share with you one such recipe which is very easy to prepare, requires only a few ingredients and all you need is 20 minutes. And that recipe is the mushroom stir fry recipe. So let’s not waste any time and get started with the recipe.
- Button mushroom- 250 gm
- Oil- 2 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp. (crushed)
- Onion- 2, medium sized (thinly sliced)
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp.
- Kashmiri red chilli powder- ½ tsp.
- Garam masala- ½ tsp.
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp.
- Green chilli- 1 (finely chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves- 1-2 tbsp. (chopped)
- Heat the oil in a pan and roast the crushed cumin seeds in the oil.
- Add the sliced onions and cook the onions on a medium to low flame until they are slightly golden in colour.
- Now add the chopped/sliced mushrooms and mix them with the onions.
- Cook the onions and the mushrooms on a medium flame. While you are cooking the mushrooms they will leave a lot of moisture. you have to cook the mushrooms till all the water has evaporated and the mushrooms have browned up a little.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked add the turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, green chilli and coriander powder. Mix well.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Cook for a minute and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with the fresh chopped coriander and mix for the last time.
- Serve the stir fry mushrooms with paratha or roti.