Acne and pimples are all part of teenage. But ironically, these pesky pimples sometimes don’t leave us alone even during later phases of life. It can be really annoying when you are in your 20s and still troubling with your acne issues. And getting rid of the pimple scars is even more troublesome.
There is a myriad of beauty products which claim to cure or conceal the acne and the acne blemishes. But to be honest enough, concealing the pimples is not the reasonable treatment in the long run. It can be tedious and can even poke a hole in your monthly budget.
Image Source: spoonuniversity
It is always better to address the root cause of the problem. What if I tell you that you can treat your pimple with a waste product?
Yes, it is true. You can eat the banana and save the peels. That’s it!
If you would have known that banana peels have antioxidants and carotenoids vitamins which are cosmetically known to give quick and durable results.
So if you are convinced enough to give this magical remedy a try, then follow as it is told in the procedure given below. After 1 or 2 banana peel treatment, you will see noticeable changes in your acne and pimples.
1. Wash your face with cold water and gently pat your face with a soft towel.
2. Pick up the banana which has a number of black spots on it. Under-ripe or over-ripe bananas won’t be of any help to you.
3. Bananas are rich in zinc, vitamins, magnesium and other nutrients as well, so they are effective in reducing inflammation and prevents future occurrence of pimples and acne on your skin.
4. The white part of the banana peels is used on the skin for 10 minutes. Every time the peel you’re using to rub on your skin, turns black, pick up a fresh one.
Image Source: vasanr
5. Let the juice of the banana peel sit on your face for 15-20 minutes so that it can be absorbed by your skin.
6. Wash your face with cold water afterward. Using this trick twice a month can ensure you a pimple-free skin for a longer period of time.
Image Source: dmcdn
So did it cost you anything? Perhaps you can make your younger sister eat those bananas if you fear to put on weight eating them.