Looking beautiful is something which every woman dreams about. But with time there are more chances that you might develop the signs of aging including forehead wrinkles, fine lines, spots and other things. The forehead wrinkles are the signs which we cannot control however we can tame its effect on the skin. There are various cosmetics and treatments which may help you prevent this problem. If you love natural remedies and treatments and do not want to have any side effects, you can check out below-mentioned home remedies.
1. Egg whites
Egg whites are loaded with excellent astringent properties that help in shrinking as well as constricting the body tissues. This helps in reducing the wrinkles on the forehead.
- Egg white -1
- Lime Juice- two teaspoons
- Take a bowl and then mix lemon juice and some egg white.
- Apply the mixture on the forehead.
- Allow it stay for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with some water.
Also read: Try These Natural Anti-Ageing Kitchen Ingredients To Get A Flawless Skin At Home
It is a strong astringent compound which contains tannins that work like magic in fighting against signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Witch hazel- 3 to 4 drops
- Green tea- 1 spoon
- Take a small bowl and mix with hazel and green tea.
- Smear it on the forehead.
- Let it sit for around 10 -15 minutes.
- Rinse off with some cold water.
3. Calendula florets
This amazing herb is highly effective in eliminating free radicals which cause wrinkles and the other signs of aging.
- Calendula florets- One teaspoon
- Coconut oil- 2 teaspoons
- Take a small bowl and then mix the coconut oil with some calendula florets.
- Apply this mix on your forehead.
- Let it sit for around 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with some warm water.
Also read: DIY: Black Onion Seed (Kalonji) and Milk Face Pack for Younger Looking Skin
4. Papaya pulp
This amazing fruit is packed with the enzyme called papain which is too helpful in removing the signs of ageing by reducing the wrinkles.
- Papaya pulp- 1 tablespoon
- Extract some papaya juice.
- Apply it on the forehead.
- Allow it to stay for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with some cold water.
5. Olive oil
Olive oil contains high amount of antioxidants as well as vitamin E which are very effective in reducing the forehead wrinkles.
- Olive oil- One teaspoon
- Take one teaspoon of the oil in your palms.
- Massage it on the forehead.
- Leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash it with fresh cold water.
6. Pineapple juice
This fruit contains bromelain and vitamins which are highly effective in treating the wrinkles.
- Pineapple juice
- Extract fresh pineapple juice.
- Dip a cotton ball in this juice.
- Apply it on the forehead.
- Let this juice sit for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off with some lukewarm water.