Your lazy lifestyle and unbalanced diet directly affect your arms and chin. In absence of proper workout and consumption of junk food, and you get arm fat and double chin. And this will further make you embarrass from wearing your sleeveless dress or t-shirt in public.
If you don’t have much time for the gym, don’t worry. We’re here to help you.
Check out these amazing exercises you can practice to shape your un-shaped arms and chin.
TONE YOUR ARMS
Image Source: .popsugar-assets
Firstly, you should start with arm’s exercises. For the following arm’s exercises, you do not need any equipment because these are pretty simple. With the help of these guidelines, you can easily workout at your home.
1- Normal Push-ups
Image Source: pinimg
Push-up is one of the best exercises for your arms. It helps you build up the muscles of your arms and upper body along with your lower body.
• Just lie down with your stomach touching the floor.
• Now, pull your body up by pushing the floor your arms and then come down.
• Always remember to keep your body in a straight line. You can do this exercise 10 to 15 times.
2- Standing wall push-ups
Image Source: sheknows
This one is not as tiring as the above-mentioned exercise. Here, all you need to do is to stand by facing the wall and push it in other direction with your hand. You can do this exercise 10 to 15 times.
3- Chair Dips
Image Source: tone-and-tighten
Below steps would help you do this properly:
• First, sit on the corner of a chair.
• Then, take your legs out towards your front direction.
• After that, take your arms behind your back and place your palms on the chair.
• Start lifting your body slowly putting your weight on your arms.
4- Move your arms in a circular manner
Image Source: cocpconcursos
With the help of this particular exercise, you can work out for your shoulders, biceps and triceps at the same time.
• You need to stand straight and allow some gap between your legs.
• Now, stretch your arms out of your side at a 90-degree angle.
• Move your arms fast and in small circles. First do it clockwise and after that, make it in anti-clockwise direction.
5- Bicep Curls
Image Source: i.ytimg
In this exercise, you need a dumbbell in your hand. You need to hold it in a horizontal manner. Then move forearms above without moving your elbow. In case you don’t have a dumbbell, use a water bottle.
TONE YOUR CHIN
Your chin grabs more attention as compared to your face. When someone looks at you, they can easily notice your chin. Thus, sometimes you have to face embarrassing moment due to your double chin. Try these simple exercises to tone your chin.
1- Do Neck Roll
Image Source: .pinimg
You can do this exercise while seating or standing. Firstly, look forward then, start neck roll clockwise or anti-clock wise.
2- Do Chin Lifts
Image Source: livin3
First of all, lean the head back and look towards the ceiling and stay like that. Now, pull your lips in a shape of kissing. You need to hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
3- Do Chin Slaps
Image Source: facilisimo
Slowly and gently slap under the chin with the back of the hand. As you start the slapping, slowly build up the speed. Do this exercise few minutes, 2 or 3 times a day.
4- Platysma Exercise
Image Source: cdninstagram
Here, you just need to sit and open your mouth as big as possible. Your lips must have pressed against your teeth. Now, move your lower jaw up and down 8 to 9 times.