As they say, everything happens, happens for a reason whether it makes us feel good or bad at the moment. And it holds true for this COVID-19 pandemic as well. Amidst all this medical emergency chaos around the globe, we have started giving relatively more attention to our overall health. Yoga is one of them, what we have started relying on. International Yoga Day (June, 21) is here and the number of people opting for the practice of yoga for improving their health is increasing every day.
Yoga has endless benefits for your health, mind and body. And you can reap its benefits to get firm breasts without having to go through any surgeries or sweat out hours in those hard workout sessions.
In this post, you will read about 5 best yoga poses that will help you get those desirable firm breasts easily and faster. Practicing these yoga asanas will help you increase your bust size and make them firm and attractive.
Also Read: 5 Yoga Asana To Lift Your Spirit Naturally
Let’s check out which yoga pose can really help you get firm breasts without having to go through much trouble.
Image Source: ytimg
Triangle Pose or Trikonasana will help improve your blood circulation and strengthen your core muscles.
How to do:
• Stand straight with knees unbent and feet wide apart. Spread out your arms straight outside and parallel to the ground.
• Now while inhaling, pull your upper boy in the sideways direction towards the ground from the right side, refer the image.
• Deep breathe while holding the position steady. Stretch at your maximum capacity without putting much pressure.
• Now exhale while coming back to the original position.
Image Source: sarvyoga
Bow Pose or Dhanurasana id helpful in treating your back pain and shaping your breasts.
How to do:
• Lie flat on your stomach and keep your arms by your side. And keep your feet hip-width apart.
• Now while folding your knees, pull your hands backwards and hold your ankles with them.
• While inhaling, pull your chest and legs up and hold the position for a few breaths.
• Now exhale while returning to the original position.
Also Read: Top 8 Yoga Poses For Hair Growth Without Any Remedy
Image Source: i.ytimg
Camel Pose or Ustrasana is effective for treating back pain and reducing thigh fat.
How to do:
• Kneel with your shoulders parallel to your knees and your feet’s sole facing upwards.
• While inhaling, pull your torso down backwards, refer the picture. Touch your feet with your palms, while keeping them straight on the soles.
• Don’t strain your neck or back, and hold this position for a couple of breaths.
• Now come to the original position slowly while exhaling.
Image Source: inspire-yoga
Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana is simple to do and improves your breasts size and posture effectively at home.
How to do:
• Lie flat on your stomach with your feet lying flat on the floor as well. keeps your legs and feet close together.
• Now put your palms on the floor and while breathing in deeply, pull your head backwards along with your torso, but keeping your naval touched to the ground.
• Hold this position for as long as you can, while taking deep breaths.
• Now while breathing out, come back to the original position.
Also Read: Fitness Queen, Shilpa Shetty’s Must Watch Video
Image Source: yoga213
Warrior Pose or Virabhadrasana is great for improving flexibility and stability. It effectively regulates the blood circulation in your body and improves the respiration too.
How to do:
• Stand with your legs wide apart at a distance of 3-4 feet. And keep your arms straight out and parallel to the ground, with your palms facing upwards.
• Now bend your right foot out at 90 degrees and keep your left foot at 15 degrees.
• While breathing out, bend your right knee and turn your head towards the right.
• Take deep breaths while holding the warrior position.
• Now breathe in while coming back to the original position. Bring your hands down while breathing out.
• Now repeat the same process for the left side as well.
What are you waiting for ladies? If you really wish to turn those saggy breasts into firm breasts. then get going with these simple yoga asanas and get the breasts of your dreams!