The more we love to put makeup on our faces and look all dolled up, when it comes to makeup removal it is the least favourite part of us all. We put in so much of time and effort when putting on our makeup but when it comes to removing it we just don’t spend enough time or effort in it. But we do need to understand that in order to keep our skin clean and problem free we must spend a good amount of time in removing our makeup too.
To help you out a little, below we have mentioned some of the best ways to remove your makeup easily.
1. One of the best ways for the lazy ones to go to the bed every day with a clean face is to keep a pack of makeup removing wipes in the night stand. All you have to do is take a wipe and gently rub it on your face from both the sides getting rid of all the face and eye makeup.
Image Source: themistymom
2. If you do not have makeup removing wipes you can also use baby wipes for removing all the traces of makeup from your face. The baby wipes are very gentle on your face since they are specifically designed for the delicate skin of the babies, so they are definitely not going to make you break out.
Image Source: stylecraze
3. Oils are also a great way to get rid of the stubborn makeup products from your face. Olive oil, in particular, is great for this purpose. Just soak a cotton pad in olive oil and place it on your eyes for a few seconds. Now gently wipe away all of that eyeliner and waterproof mascara off your face. You can also massage the rest of your face too with olive oil and then wipe it off with a tissue to get rid of all the face makeup.
Image Source: healthspectra
4. Baby oil is another makeup removal method to which a lot of women swear by. Just like the baby wipes it is super gentle on the skin and won’t cause any irritation or breakouts. Just soak a cotton pad with baby oil and wipe away even the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner.
Image Source: xovain
5. Apart from the baby oil another non-conventional makeup removing a product that has been used by women across the world for removing makeup is the trusty Vaseline. But since it is very thick you must restrict the use to only remove the eye makeup. after removing your eye makeup make sure to wash your face with a foaming cleanser to get rid of the traces of Vaseline.
Image Source: townnews
6. If you are not too tired, then you can try steam to remove your makeup. For this method, first remove your makeup by following any of the above-mentioned methods. Then lean over a pot filled with hot water or take steam with a face steamer. This will open up your pores and bring all the dirt and makeup products if any on the surface of the skin. Now use a gentle exfoliator and water to wash away all the remaining makeup traces leaving your skin squeaky clean.
Image Source: ourbodybook
Make sure to be as gentle as possible while removing makeup especially when working on or around the eye area, as this is the most delicate part of your face.