Many of us think that ghee is only a culinary ingredient. But if a person believes in Ayurveda, ghee can also be used on the skin for beauty benefits. It is seen most of the times that a mother always rubs ghee over bruises and burns. Ghee is also used for reducing the burn scars.
Ghee is also a natural moisturizer and helps in always keeping the skin moisturized in dry weather as well. It makes skin smooth and soft. Ghee has amazing fatty acids which help in hydrating skin to make it look glowing and soft. Ghee makes skin youthful and bright.
Today we will teach you how a face pack is made using ghee. Do not worry, we are bringing it directly from Ayurveda, and so it will not harm your skin in any way. This pack can be used on the whole body after having a shower. It is considered as an excellent moisturizer. Apply the ghee on your face and leave it for 10 minutes for best results. Now Rinse off the face pack using the lukewarm water.
- Use ½ cup ghee
- Use water as per the need
Also read: Also read: Best Skin Care Tips for T – Zone
How to make Ghee Moisturizer?
- Take a bit of ghee in a bowl and take equal amounts of water in it. Mix it well to get the best results. You can also blend the ghee moisturizer using a blender.
- Now add some more water to the mixture and keep on stirring it till a uniform mixture is obtained.
- You have to repeat this 100 times according to Ayurveda. But we are cutting it short here to 20 times only.
- When the entire mixture becomes white and when it gets a buttery texture, then it is done and ghee moisturizer is made.
- You can also store it for 4-6 months.
- Always Keep it in an air-tight jar. If it happens to come in contact with air, it will become rotten.
- Apply it on the body after having a bath.
Also read: 8 Brilliant Benefits of Moong Dal for Hair and Skin
What are the positive aspects of applying ghee on face?
Applying desi ghee on face has been practiced in India for so long. It is super rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 which are the best and super-healthy fatty acids. It act as antioxidants and makes the skin supple
It contains Vitamins A, D, E and K which has multiple benefits for the skin. Vitamin E in particular helps in the formation of collagen in the skin which keeps wrinkles away to prevent ageing of skin.
Make an easy face pack by using equal parts of ghee and besan. Apply the face pack and let it become dry completely before washing the face with cold water to see the wonderful benefits of ghee for whitening of skin. Repeat this step 3-4 times a week to give a beautiful and wonderful glow to the skin.
Also read: Best Skin Care Tips for T – Zone