How many times have you come across this dialogue in TV and cinema? A lot… But, how many times in your real life? Not quite, right?
Aging steals the beauty and freshness from all of us. It’s natural to lose the glow on your face, once you are 40. In fact, the earth seems to be falling apart on seeing the first signs of aging. Argh! Those lines and wrinkles! Sure there is an option for surgery. But, is there any way apart from cosmetic surgery? The answer is YES. In younger days, you would have dearly cared for your skin and body. But, at the time when you have entered your 30s and 40s, you need to follow an overall routine even more carefully. There are loads of good and effective anti-aging products in the market, but what can you do apart from that? The answer is here.
Today we are going to discuss about a few tips that will surely make you look lovelier and graceful.
- You need to take care of everything about you- be it food or lifestyle. Most importantly, you need to pay extra attention to makeup, grooming, style and yes, relaxation!
- Use sunscreen when going out. Don’t forget to check the SPF. When at home, cover your eyes with cucumber slices and appy a paste of sandalwood. This helps improve complexion and remove dark spots under eyes.
- Light hues like pink for foundation will give you a very fresh and natural look.
- Wear makeup for covering dark spots, lines & wrinkles, dry & patchy skin. There is no age to pamper your skin, don’t be shy to wear makeup. Wear mascara. Do not use bright and flashy shades for eyes.
- Moisturize your skin as much as possible. Skins become drier with age. If you have dry skin, then coconut and olive oil massage will do the wonders for you.
- Frequent visits to spas will rejuvenate the mind and body.
- Facial and body massage will keep the blood circulation well and make your face glow and body healthy. A visit to the beauty salon, now and then, will be great.
- You have to be careful not to overdo the makeup. You need to wear a balanced makeup according to the occasion.
- About the hairstyle, a simple bob cut looks great on professionals, if you want to colour your hair, use simple and light shades that should not bring a drastic change in your personality.
- Your hair needs moisture too. Don’t use harsh and strong shampoos and avoid exposure to chemicals like chlorine. Go for those that give a soft touch. Use conditioner every time you shampoo. When going out in the sun, wear a leave-on cream or serum
- Be careful about what you wear. You can’t just put on anything. Don’t be lazy ladies! Go for a fresh look. It always works. Do not put too much bright and trendy clothing unless it complements your personality. Shop wisely.
- Exercise regularly. Include power yoga and aerobics in your routine. Remember to stretch well before and after exercising to avoid muscle sprain. If you are into meditation, do it regularly. It relaxes the mind greatly. A healthy mind keeps a body healthy.
- Always have a balanced diet. Eat and drink healthy. Include fruits, green veggies, juice in your diet. Avoid fast food and fries as much as possible. High cholesterol items are a strict no.
- Human bones (especially of women) tend to become weaker as we grow old. Include calcium and vitamin in your diet. Your meals need to have antioxidants. This will help you stay young.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking as much as possible. It affects your skin badly.
Last but not the least, be positive and think positive. Let’s go ladies, a healthier and younger life is waiting!