With increasing trends of nail arts and manicure treatments, the health of nails becomes a significant consideration. Constant filing, lacquering, and removal techniques may turn you weak, strong and brittle. Your clean, soft, and smooth cuticles may become dry and ragged due to this. Therefore, it is advised to take care of nails like other parts of the body. Soothing hot oil manicure treatments offer pampering your nail so that it doesn’t look unhealthy. Here are the amazing benefits of hot oil manicure which is quite popular among women.
What is hot oil manicure?
The popularity of hot oil manicure has increased in the last decade and it lives up to its claim. The hot oil manicure is the most luxurious, relaxing, and expensive nail treatment which can ever be chosen. It utilizes a hot mixture of nutrient-rich hot oils for soaking fingers. This mixture can further be customized based on individuals’ personal nail requirement. Therefore, the best part of hot oil manicure is that it treats dry, flaky, and ribbed nails and also makes a good impact on the damaged cuticles. One can soften the cuticles, clean the nail, and offer deep nourishment to nail by utilizing this treatment. It provides a natural glow to nails without any polish scrap.
How to perform hot oil manicure?
Having hot oil manicure treatments at salons is indeed a good choice since they provide professional services along with a range of products. But it is very expensive at saloons and spas. It can be done at home without spending much money. You just need to start with the general manicure procedure and stop just before the step where a person needs to dip his fingers in a bowl filled with water. This is where hot oil mixture is introduced. Below are the steps which should be followed:
Also read: 4 Tips to Lose Weight By Walking Every Day
The hot oil manicure treatments provide various benefits and here is a complete list
- Extensively hydrates cuticles and nails which are damaged by acrylic session.
- and a regular gel.
- Exfoliates and detoxifies the nails and cuticles to help them grow fast.
- Gives cleaner, whiter, and stronger nails with delicate and healthy healthy cuticles.
- Makes finger skin and around nails softer, smoother, and more pliable.
- Enhances the texture of skin on hands and makes it glowing over all the time.
- Nourishes the skin and nail from inside, thus slowing down the process of aging.
- Improves circulation of blood in the hands.
- Prevents every problem related to skin on hands, particularly in the long run of life.
- Makes complete removal of hangnails faster and easier.
- Increases flexibility of fingers and wrists considerably.
- Provides a beautiful shine to nails which lasts for weeks and weeks.
- Helps the nails and hands exude elegance and beauty.
- Since no polish is used, it can be done at home without expert supervision and best results can be obtained without even visiting a spa or salons and spending an extra amount of money there.